There are a number of reasons why more and more institutional investors and other financial services professionals are tapping insights from a range of industry expert networks. Among them are
Evalueserve Circle of Experts – The Differentiators
The services provided by Evalueserve Circle of Experts are unique. We offer you
- International Expertise – Evalueserve Circle of Experts provides access to on-the-ground experts in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and the Middle East. Our experts include expatriate executives, America-educated natives, and other globally literate local experts. Most of our international work is customized for our client’s unique, on-the-ground due diligence requirements. We were recently selected as 2008 Top Pick for Boutique Asia/Emerging Markets Expert Network Specialist by Integrity Research, one of the most influential firms analyzing the investment research industry.
- High Relevance – For each of your requests, we draft a specification to determine that we understand exactly what you are investigating. We use the specification to screen each expert to ensure the best possible fit for your specific requirements.
- Exclusivity – A vast majority of our experts provide services for only one of our clients to provide exclusive answers for your questions. In contrast, other research firms recycle the same experts for multiple clients, limiting their value in providing a trading edge.
- Experts with Flexibility to Dive Deep – We have particular expertise in introducing you to “alumni experts”, people who have work experience at premier companies but are now independent. We have built this talent pool by leveraging our relationships with outplacement firms, executive networking groups, our retained executive search training, and our public visibility on online networks. These executives are available for short-term interviews as well as longer consulting projects.
- Access to Hard-to-find Experts – We specialize in the use of social software and online network for recruiting. We use blogs, social network sites, virtual communities, relationship capital management software, biography analysis software, and other related technologies. We have also developed proprietary databases to recruit experts on your behalf.
- Confidentiality and No Conflicts of Interest – As a private, independent company, Evalueserve Circle of Experts can keep your research interests wholly confidential. We do not manage money and have no investment banking business.
- Client Service Manager – You are assigned a dedicated Client Service Manager responsible for your expert needs. The manager is responsible for drafting your specifications, for preparing biographies, and for incorporating your feedback to make the process of selection of experts more efficient.