Nitron Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Evalueserve Ltd, doing business as Evalueserve Circle of Experts (“CoE”). Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our services.
CoE understands the need to protect your personal data because we would like you to feel comfortable when visiting our site. It, therefore, goes without saying that we comply with requisite statutory provisions for data protection. Our staff is duty-bound to maintain confidentiality with regard to your Personal Information and they receive regular training in the areas of data protection and data security.
Evalueserve Circle of Experts
How we collect Personal Data and how we use it
- Collection of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to one or more factors specific to his/her physical, economic, cultural, or social identity.
We collect information that you may voluntarily provide to us by phone, fax, email, or any other means. For instance, if you sign up for membership as a CoE Expert at our website, we ask you for Personal Information which includes your name, phone/mobile number, your postal or e-mail address, professional details, biographical information, etc.
We collect additional information from our Experts with regard to their interaction with CoE and their interactions with our clients. CoE may also collect information about Experts from third parties. For certain services, such as our CoE consultations, we also request payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. In some circumstances, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Processing of personal data
CoE processes your personal data only for those specific purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy. We conduct a regular review of our data collection methods, and storage and processing practices to make certain that we only collect, store, and process such Personal Information that is needed to provide or improve our services. CoE takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we process is accurate, complete, and up-to-date; however, we expect our users to update or correct their Personal Information whenever required.
Your personal data is saved by us only when you share it with us voluntarily, e.g. during a registration, participating in a survey, a contact inquiry, or an application for a newsletter and during business transactions through our website. Moreover, personal data is used only for the consented purpose and to the extent that is necessary and legally permissible.
In case we want to use this information for a different reason than the one for which it was collected, we will take prior consent from you. If we intend to use your Personal Information for any purpose different than the one for which it was collected, we will offer you an alternative to opt out of the use of Personal Information by us for those other purposes. We will not collect or use sensitive information (Confidential Information on medical information, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality and tied to personal information.) for any purpose other than those for which it may have been collected, unless we have obtained your prior consent.
You may decline to submit Personal Information for any of our services, in which case CoE may not be able to provide those services to you.
- Passing personal data to third parties
Personal data is only passed on in particular cases such as the following:
- When you have given your prior consent, we require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive Personal Information.
- If we provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing Personal Information on our behalf, we shall ask such parties to agree to process such information in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality measures as may be required.
- If we disclose such Personal Information as is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental enforcement agency, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of CoE, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Further information—such as statements made voluntarily about main areas of interest—is not passed on to third parties by CoE. Personal data is conveyed to state institutions and authorities only within the scope of statutory or judicial obligations.
- Storage of your personal data
All personal data is stored only on specially protected servers of CoE in the US. Incidentally, using our order system is regarded as consenting to the storage and use of your data by CoE and its affiliates. We process Personal Information to provide our own services on our servers in the US.
Such data may be held, transferred, or processed among our subsidiaries and affiliates in the US as well as in other countries for the purposes set out in this policy or consented to by you.
Our cookies contain no Personal Information and cannot be used to find out the identity of any user.
If, for some reason, you would rather not take advantage of the benefits made possible with cookies, most browsers allow you to reject cookies, indicate when a cookie is being sent or to choose which cookies to accept. To see instructions for disabling cookies for your browser, click on either Internet Explorer or Netscape. Please note, however, that some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Other companies that place advertising and/or links on our site also have the ability to assign a different cookie to you in a process that CoE does not control. Since cookies are not usable for identifying individuals, these advertisers will never know who you are.
- Access data
When you enter and use our site, CoE receives access data, which essentially allows identification and which is stored for system administration purposes and to gather broad demographic information. This data will include:
- Your Internet service provider; IP address (IP addresses are logged to track a use session. This gives CoE an idea of which parts of the Site you are visiting. Such information is aggregated for the purpose of reporting to advertisers, ad sales organizations, and other websites.)
- Your location
- Files which you have downloaded from our site
- Information you have uploaded on our site
- The website link through which you came to our home page
- The key search terms, if you used a search engine
- The user tool (Web browser, operating system) with which you have accessed us
- Duration, date, and time of your visit
CoE analyzes this data to evaluate user behavior but does not utilize it on a personal level (unless you have logged in using your username and password). You can control what Personal Information is collected by CoE. CoE does NOT make Personal Information available to any third party without your prior permission.
- User communications
When you send email or other communication to CoE or its affiliates, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
- Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal data. Such measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
For the secure transmission of your data, CoE employs encryption procedures in secure areas. This means that communications between your browser and our order system, for instance, cannot be read by others in the Internet.
We restrict access to Personal Information to those Evalueserve employees who need to know such information in order to operate or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
- Other CoE services
- CoE, in the near future, may make available
When you register to use a message board or participate in contests or surveys, you may be required to provide CoE with Personal Information, such as contact (e.g. email address) and demographic (e.g. zip code, age, or income level) information.
Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information or any information whatsoever on the Site.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you when necessary or to send you information about CoE. Demographic and profile data may be used to tailor your experience at our site, show you content that we think you might be interested in, and display the content according to your preferences.
We will NOT share your Personal Information with any third parties except on an aggregate basis. Additionally, you may choose to opt out of receiving future mailings at any time. See “Opting Out” below.
- Message (“Bulletin”) Boards
- Contests and Online Surveys
Links to other sites
- Third-party sites – The Site may contain links to other sites. CoE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Moreover, CoE is not responsible for the content of web pages which make reference to us.
- Affiliated sites – We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites such as www.evalueserve.com. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to CoE in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
CoE provides you with the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us. To do so, you may write to us at CoEcompliance@evalueserve.com.
- Correcting and updating personal information
If you are registered as a user, you have a right to see your personal information that we have stored with us. The Site and its affiliated sites offer you the possibility of modifying, deleting, or adding to the information previously provided by you in order to ensure that it is up-to-date and current. You are advised to regularly update your professional and contact information from time to time.
- No Liability
CoE will make good faith efforts to protect the privacy of its users. However, to the fullest extent allowed by law, CoE offers no warranty, express or implied, regarding the safety of user information, and disclaims any and all liability arising from illicit, improper, or unauthorized use by a third party or parties of any information provided to CoE by you or any user.
CoE reserves the right to alter these guidelines for data protection at any time in compliance with the stipulations of data protection law.